As an advisor to numerous authors for nearly twenty years, Marcia has worked with them throughout various steps of the book publishing process. From fiction to non-fiction, poetry and children's books, services provided include concept development, editing, manuscript review, determining publishing options and opportunities and creating and implementing timely marketing/promotions actions.
With over 25 years experience as owner of a successful marketing and public relations agency in New York City and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and in recent years as a consulting firm, she has also given presentations and workshops.
Some of her topics vary from, Encouraging the Writer Within You, Getting Published, Now What? (Book Marketing), Memoir Writing, Writing Mysteries... Not A Mystery, The Business of Writing and Writing From Your Soul. She has also published many articles on the same topics and is a member of Sisters In Crime Los Angeles and Albuquerque, Central Coast Writer's, Public Safety Writer's Association and Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers.
Books by M. Glenda Rosen (aka Marcia Rosen)
- The Senior Sleuths Mysteries: Dead In Bed
- The Senior Sleuths Mysteries: Dead In Seat 4-A
- The Senior Sleuths Mysteries: Dead In THAT Beach House
- The Senior Sleuths Mysteries: Dead In A Storm (2021) Based in New Mexico
- The Gourmet Gangster, Mysteries and Menus by The Family
Mysteries by Marcia Rosen, Menus by her son Jory Rosen
Above all published by Level Best Books
- Dying To Be Beautiful: Without A Head
- Dying To Be Beautiful: Fashion Queen
- Dying To Be Beautiful: Fake Beauty
- Dying To Be Beautiful: Fat Free
Above all being re-released by Level Best Books in 2020-2022
- Award Winning, My Memoir Workbook
- The Woman's Business Therapist: Eliminate the MindBlocks & RoadBlocks to Success
- Series of "Do It Right," Workbooks for a NYC Bank
For a complete author bio, please click here: Marcia Glenda Rosen